A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Coulter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coulter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Coulter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Coulter practice?
- Dr. William Coulter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Coulter practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.