A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coulter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coulter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Coulter practice?
Dr. William Coulter practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.