A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Coulter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coulter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coulter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coulter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Coulter MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Coulter practice?
- Dr. William Coulter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Coulter practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.