A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Courey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Courey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Courey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Courey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Courey graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Courey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Courey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Courey practice?
- Dr. William Courey has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Courey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Westport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Westport Radiologists.