A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Couser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Couser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Immune Complex Diseases
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranous Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Couser graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.