A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Covell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Covell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Covell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Covell graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Covell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Covell MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Covell practice?
- Dr. William Covell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Covell practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, DE.
See Middletown Internists.