A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Craft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Craft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Craft, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Craft graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Craft has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hugh Craft MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Craft practice?
- Dr. William Craft has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Craft practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pediatricians and Roanoke Critical Care Practitioners.