The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Crafton
Dr. William Crafton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Crafton is affiliated with The Christ Hospital, Jewish Hospital and Bethesda North Hospital. Dr. Crafton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Crafton has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Crafton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Dwayne Smith
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi38
Dr. Mario Castillo-Sang
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Sandra Miller
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi26