Learn more about Dr. William Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Craig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Craig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
- Stokes-Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lewis Craig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Craig practice?
- Dr. William Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. William Craig practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Concord, NC.
See Concord Orthopedic Surgeons and Concord Sports Medicine Doctors.