Learn more about Dr. William Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Craig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Craig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
- Stokes-Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lewis Craig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Craig practice?
- Dr. William Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. William Craig practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Concord, NC.
See Concord Orthopedic Surgeons and Concord Surgeons.