The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Cray Jr
Dr. William Cray Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schofield, WI, with another office in Wausau, WI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cray is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander, St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc and Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cray Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Cray Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schofield, WI.
Dr. Michael Michalske
General Surgery, General Practice
Schofield, WI 0 mi27
Dr. Matthew Doering
Schofield, WI 0 mi33
Dr. Jesse Moskowitz
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Schofield, WI 0.12 mi16