A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Crelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Crelin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Crelin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Crelin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Crelin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Crelin practice?
- Dr. William Crelin has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Crelin practices Internal Medicine near , .