Dr. William Crelin MD Patient Reviews

3.0

August 13th, 2012
Rude & Arrogant
Dr. Crelin is rude and arrogant. I barely began to tell him my symptoms and he immediately told me I was overmedicated. As I began to suggest that I may have Graves disease, and that my mother had pernicious anemia, he began a shouting tirade about patients researching the Internet. After the appointment I had a full blown anxiety attack and ended up in the ER. I plan to file formal complaints to Prohealthcare.

April 9th, 2012
Very disappointed patient
Dr Crelin is an extremely rude and crude physican. He acts like you are bother to him and taking up his time. He talks down to you. Good luck getting an appointment as you need to talk with his secutary and she dictacts who can/can not get an appointment. Doesn't matter if your physcian told you to see Dr Crelin. She will tell you it's not neccessary and not let you schedule an appointment. I would not recommend him to my family,friends or anyone I know.

August 12th, 2011
Dr. Crelin is a great Doctor, professional, knowledgeable and very patient centered. He has excellent follow through and committment to identifying difficult diagnoses. He takes the time to listen and fully explain the diagnostic tests, diagnosis and treatment options.