Dr. William Crigler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Crigler?

April 12th, 2016

Dr. Crigler came highly recommended by an outstanding physician. Dr. Crigler is a top notch doctor. He asks good questions. He listens. He spends time with me. He truly cares about my health.

October 12th, 2013

A Gem Of A Doctor

Have gone to him since the mid 1970's. He has maintained his high standards. Quiet and gracious, he is thorough, exceptionally good with patients and very approachable. Has also taken care of both my very elderly parents and a grandfather because he is so knowledgeable and compassionate. Corporate medical practices can be frustrating for the patient, but I wouldn't forego this extraordinary doctor because of that frustration.

August 16th, 2013

Don't visit this guy

He was extremely unhelpful. I would not suggest visiting him.

June 9th, 2013

Dr Crigler

I'm 49 years old, so I've had several different family doctors over my lifetime. Dr. Crigler is BY FAR, the best doctor I've ever had. He truly cars ...

December 21st, 2011

I adore Dr. Crigler

He's been my doctor for many years. You will never get in and out of his office, but when it's your turn, he will take his time with you, cover your concerns thoroughly and has been accurate in diagnosis for me and my family members for many years now. I genuinely adore Dr. Crigler and hope he never retires!

July 20th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, staff up front, TERRIBLE

Doctor Crigler is a outstanding doctor, However it is absolutely a issue when you try to make an appointment. I had an appointment in June, got a letter in the mail saying I need to reschedule, I have been calling everyday and I am ask to hold (25 min) later someone picks up the phone and the girl hangs up on me every single time. Today I have decided I will not go back.........

September 19th, 2010

Great doctor but support staff lacking

Dr Crigler is a great doctor. He is very caring and accurate. The office staff at Saluda Pointe is lacking. Lab results are not followed up on until you call or see the doctor. Calls are not returned. Appointments are ok to set but corporate offices have Dr Crigler going between 3 to 4 offices and you may have to drive alot further to see him. I already drive 40 miles on way to see my doctor and have had to go to another office that is 60 miles on way. When you are ill the drive is tough. Would like to be able to make appointment with Dr. Crigler at the one office and see him there.

September 16th, 2010

The Doctor is GREAT, Corporate Medicine, not so much

I've been seeing Dr. Crigler since the late 1970's. I've followed him around as he moved thru various corporate medical camps. He and I see eye-to-eye on many aspects of my care and well-being. However, over the years, I have grown to thoroughly dislike corporate medical practices which, because of rising cost and overly complex health and insurance regulations, all doctors are all but forced to be aligned with. They're cold, hurried (how can they not be when they schedule 1/2 dozen people for the same timeslot?) and lack accountability. Case in point... my online drug provider faxed them a refill request. After 5 days, with no response, I get an email from the provider saying they had not responded. I call them and they indicate they did respond. I ask them to respond again and while on the phone with the provider, the response arrived. The point is that they never verified that the fax was transmitted successfully or that it was even sent to the correct number. This has happened on several occasions. Another time, they failed to perform all the blood work tests ordered by the doctor and when questioned then made me come back, have additional blood drawn, and pay again when it is discovered that they didn't do their job. I LOVE my doctor, but I despise the corporate practices.

July 16th, 2017