A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Crombleholme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Crombleholme, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crombleholme graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crombleholme has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Crombleholme MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Crombleholme practice?
- Dr. William Crombleholme has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Crombleholme practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.