Dr. William Crooks IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Crooks IV?

October 3rd, 2017

Nice Guy But

His need to save his possible loss of Practice has led him to adamantly deny all medications for pain except Nsaids. His need to make the most money out of his too many patients, he lets all calls to his office be answered and immediately put on hold or sent to a call service. He puts money before health. He wanted to put an appointment off a month for a 30 minute appointment, (when I had a 15 min appointment that day) while i was waiting for his review of my basic status to have a needed surgery for a massive infection with a leaking abscess, the surgeon had already set up. Without my adamant refusal to accept this he saw me and I have had the surgery.

March 23rd, 2017

Agressive, Dismissive Doctor

Dr. Crooks was incredibly demeaning and dismissive toward me. He refused to treat me and charged me for "wasting his time." I left within 5 minutes of meeting him because he was so unwilling to listen and/or help me in any way. What is the point of doctor that refuses to listen?

February 4th, 2016

Stay away of this Unprofessional

Would not recommend. Arrogant,not listening to the patient. At my annual, i needed him to order Complete blood count, Urinalysis and cholesterol. The last one was required by my Employer as a part of my Wellness Assessment and needs to be checked every year before end of February, otherwise my insurance premium will be $500 more. The blood count and urine test was intended for my own on-going health monitoring. His respone was: " you don't need any blood work. You look healthy"

November 3rd, 2016