Dr. William Crowley III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Crowley III?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. William Crowley III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 13th, 2012

My husband had surgery recently and this doctor was chosen as the anesthesiologist. He was condescending and dismissive. He was excessively rough when inserting the anesthesia tube, leaving a deep cut in my husband's mouth that kept my husband from being able to eat the rest of that day. The pain continued for a few days. When we called to let Dr. Crowley know, and find out how this could have happened, he was rude, dismissive and argumentative. He never explained, apologized or even empathized. He simply said, "You are wrong." I have accompanied my husband to many surgeries (an athlete). Never has an anesthesiologist been so rough, or caused so much pain. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

July 13th, 2012

Would not recommend

My husband had surgery and the surgery center chose Dr. Crowley as the anesthesiologist. He was condescending and dismissive. He was excessively rough ...