A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Crudup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Crudup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Crudup, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crudup graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Crudup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Remfry Crudup MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Crudup practice?
- Dr. William Crudup has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Crudup practices Dermatology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Dermatologists.