Dr. William Crudup Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2015

As a teen I had severe cystic acne (the type that almost always leaves scars). I am 43 years of age now,. Thanks to his treatments I am almost entirely free of any scaring.

April 27th, 2012

find another doctor

I was referred to this doctor. I went in to find out how to get rid of a rash and he didn't listen to what I said about wha my GP had said about its origin and took a violate from me. he took a chunk of skin out of my ARM and left me with a nasty scar when he could have taken it anywhee on my body. Don't go to this guy. Find anyone else.

July 25th, 2014