A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cruikshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cruikshank is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cruikshank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruikshank graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cruikshank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bernard Cruikshank MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Cruikshank practice?
- Dr. William Cruikshank has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Cruikshank practices Internal Medicine near South Holland, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Burbank, IL.
See South Holland Internists.