William R Crumbley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 28th, 2015
A Great Physician while and when he was practicing medicene!
This gentleman physician was one of the most caring and considerate doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by! He understood my pain, the casual relationship between my previous severe physical injuries and the residual chronic pain I suffer from daily. I moved out of state for a few years, and then my job brought me back into the Tampa Bay Area, and I learned that Dr. Crumbley is no longer practicing medicine! I cannot seem to find a doctor as good as he is/was! It is a shame that he no longer is able to help people like me who need a doctor who has compassion, and truly cared about his patients! May God Bless you Dr. Crumbley.

March 23rd, 2012
Kate F
Many doctors treat you as another stranger, Dr Crumbley knew as much about m family and metal health as he did the ailments I suffer from, at no time did I feel neglected and his treatment was always reasonable and helpful. He was always cautious in with all medications I was given and constantly aware of my many allergies. Thank God he was there for me when I needed him most - I miss he terribly and would happily recommend him as a reliable and conscience physician.

March 15th, 2012
Dr. R. William Crumbley Was Set.Up!!
Dr. Crumbley is one of the best physicians I have met; His awareness of severe pain is one of experience and not of a self-serving purpose. He actually cares about you and will explain many aspects of the condition you are suffering from. I know he is facing a crisis at this point in his life but please know that he was set up. I have much repect for him. And I was was never over prescribed pain meds nor encouraged to partake in any form of conspiracy that would benefit him. I regret his kindness resulted in what he is facing now.

January 13th, 2012
Dr. Crumbley
Guys if you cant not get your facts right you should not says anything.. Dr.Crumbley is a grest dr

October 30th, 2011
wait on medical records
I have been waiting on my sons medical records since january. I guess he dosnt keep medical records.

October 30th, 2011
the previous comment shows what kind of patient her husband really was. She must be benefiting from the overly prescribed meds that her hubby gets, she writes worse than a 5th grader. This dr destroys families and peoples lives and doesnt deserve to benefit from it

October 29th, 2011
He is one of the best doctors that my family coulld have.
I myselfhad dr crummbely in 1999 at THG when i was pregnant with a high risk preganacy he was my er dr. And then 5 years ago we meet dr crummbley when my huby had aproblem with his meds and he saved my hubys life. He care about his paients, we had acceses to call him 24 hours a day. When my husband had a crises. It is unfar what the press is doing to him. he is a wounderful man. And my prayers go out to him. my god be with you.

August 10th, 2011
George Wadsworth
Dr. Crumbley is on of the best Phy in all of Tampa fl. I love him & trust him with my life. He is great Dr

July 15th, 2011
Dr. William Crumbley
Dr. Crumbley is a wonderful doctor who has resolved many of my problems. He takes time with his patients and is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend ...

July 7th, 2011
Be sure to take a book or something to keep you distracted...
This clinic will keep you waiting well over an hour and that's putting it lightly. My last visit I spent close to 2 hours and the one before that an hour and a half. This always happens, every month, and I always have an appointment. I really have no idea if these people even go by appointments or know what one is. I do like two of the doctors there...Gudapati and Crumbley. I hate the other one b/c he not only writes you prescriptions for the wrong amount and then expects you to make another appointment before your month is up (so you have to pay the $110 fee again), he tends to not give a crap about you. At least that is the impression I get from him every time I see him. I have had disagreements with several of the receptionists there, if that's what they are called. They sided with the dr when he wrote me an rx for the wrong amount saying just come in before my month was up...I tried to explain to them that I don't have a job right now and coming in sooner is the last thing I wanted to do. They all have jobs so they did not see my side of things. I also hate the atmosphere. The whole lobby looks like its full of nothing but drug addicts. I understand that many of them are on pain management and can't help their situation but that doesn't excuse one's actions. I try to sit in the other lobby to avoid everyone else.

June 30th, 2011
This doctor is horrible
I went to this quack and he seemed out of it for the few months i went there. I believe he is on some sort of narcotics. There is also one office manager who is extremelly rude to every patient, he yells, always made me feel like I wasnt welcomed. The nurse, Tosha seemed like had a bad cocaine habit. The Doctor spent about 2 mins with me. I would NOT recommend this P/M clinic at ALL. They drug test you all the time. I always had my meds and no illegal street drugs in my system although they all treated me with no manners whatsoever. Then on top of that they make you pay 35.00 for each drug test. I would NOT recommend this doctor for anyone.

December 23rd, 2010