A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Crumpton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Crumpton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Crumpton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumpton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crumpton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Crumpton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Crumpton practice?
- Dr. William Crumpton has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Crumpton practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Primary Care Doctors.