A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Crumpton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Crumpton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crumpton
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crumpton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Crumpton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumpton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crumpton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Crumpton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Crumpton practice?
- Dr. William Crumpton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Crumpton practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Primary Care Doctors.