Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Cruzen
Dr. William Cruzen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in O Fallon, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cruzen is affiliated with St Elizabeth's Hospital, OSF Center for Health-Streator and University of Missouri Health Sciences Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cruzen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. William Cruzen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near O Fallon, IL.
Dr. Jacob Marshall Jr
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
O Fallon, IL 0.75 mi25
Dr. Kelly Farroll
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
O Fallon, IL 0.75 mi24
Dr. Maria Galanos
O Fallon, IL 0.75 mi18