A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cua is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Laurente Cua MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William L. Cua practice?
- Dr. William Cua has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cua practices Psychiatry near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tarpon Springs, FL.
See New Port Richey Psychiatrists.