Dr. William Culver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Culver?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2016

patient

Dr. Culver has been my asthma specialist since the 1980's. He is great. He always knows me when I come in and asks about my children by name, and about different activities in my life. He has taken wonderful care of me and knows just the prescriptions I need to control my asthma. My life has improved immensely since he became my asthma specialist.

August 3rd, 2016

GREAT doctor

Dr. Culver has taken care of my family for the last 22 years. He has been great with listening to our concerns and finding a plan that is easy for us to follow to keep us moving forwarding with every day life. He is the best.

November 18th, 2015

Stuck with a $600 bill for simple bloodwork and allergy shots I was told would be covered by insurance. Now in collections for services not rendered. Do not see avoid Banner Medical Group.

November 11th, 2015

I would never refer anyone here! I got allergy testing done by someone else before coming in saying i was allergic to almost everything then Dr. Culvert does allergy tested and said i was allergic to nothing and that the last doctor made my test go positive. So i got tested by another doctor at a different place and they told me i was allergic to almost everything. Dr Culvert just gave inhalers my pcp already gave me. He also test my mom years back for an allergy to hazelnuts. Can you guess what he said? Not allergic yet her throat will start to swell shut. I dont think he should be a doctor. Honestly i dont think he even knows how to do his job. Never would i tell anyone to go see him. Ever!

May 1st, 2015

The best in his field!!!

Dr. Culver has been involved in my care for over 11 years. He has always been caring and goes above and beyond with my care and any questions or concerns I've had. I always recommend Dr. Culver to friends and family. I even recommend him to people I've met in passing. Hands down, the best MD I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

January 14th, 2014

Look for a different doctor

If I could give a zero stars rating, I would. I went to see Dr. Culver about hives that wouldn't go away. He started me on high levels of antihistamines, and told me that most people will never know what caused their hives, so he wasn't going to bother with tests. The antihistamines weren't working and I kept getting worse. He told me the next step was to start on heavier (read: riskier meds). I pushed for some testing before starting on drugs with potentially serious side effects. He ran some, said they didn't show anything, and to start one of the new drugs. The drug wasn't working, and I just kept getting worse and worse. This went on for three months. I got a recommendation from a friend for a different allergist. When I went to see him, he informed me that there was actually a whole panel of tests that should have been run right away, and that while it USED to be true that the cause of hives couldn't be identified in most people, that was no longer the case. The kicker? When he got the test results back, they showed I was actually positive for an auto-immune disorder that Culver said I was negative for. Apparently, there are several different factors that need to be tested to positively confirm or rule out an auto-immune cause for hives, and Culver had only ordered part of the test. My current allergist then got me started on a low-risk medication targeted at my specific problem. I now feel better than I have in months, and the hives are about 85 - 90% gone. I've been able to cut back to a fraction of the corticosteroids that I was on. Bottom line - If you are considering going to Dr. Culver, DON'T.

April 15th, 2013

Excellent doctor! I have been seeing him for my allergies for almost 20 years. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients.

September 12th, 2011

wonderful bedside manner

Dr. Culver was wonderful with my 4 year old son and me (mom)! He took the time to explain everything to me- thoroughly and clearly. He was gentle and great with him and answered his questions as well. Wonderful patient care, as well as extremely knowledgable!

August 15th, 2017