A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cumming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cumming
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cumming Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumming graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cumming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alison Cumming MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Cumming practice?
- Dr. William Cumming has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cumming practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Radiologists.