A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cushing, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cushing has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cushing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Cushing practice?
Dr. William Cushing practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.