Dr. William Cusick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cusick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cusick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance