A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William D'Ambruoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William D'Ambruoso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambruoso graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. D'Ambruoso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis D'Ambruoso MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. D'Ambruoso practice?
- Dr. William D'Ambruoso has 7 office locations.
Dr. William D'Ambruoso practices Internal Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Templeton, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists.