Dr. William Anderson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Anderson III?

December 28th, 2010

Cool Doctor!! Very Helpful...

I went in with a migraine I had been fighting off for a few days. Needless to say I was miserable, useless & humorless. However, Dr. Andersen was complete & thorough in his diagnosis & still was compassionate enough to crack a few jokes. Laughter is the best medicine, so I really appreciated his effort. I was able to obtain a much needed prescription for my migraines & was advised to do research for other issues, which helped me feel involved in my own treatment. Its rare to find a doctor who is willing to do that! I would definitely recommend him to my friends & family.

July 4th, 2010

Great bedside manner- very professional- always spends time with me even though he is busy- I have had him as my doctor for 12 years and would never change!

April 15th, 2010

nice, real, and professional guy that seemed to care

Dr. Anderson seems like a nice guy and spent twice as much time with me than any doctor visit I've ever had. He didn't jump to an immediate conclusion after one test like a lot of older doctors do....he took plenty of time to try and get the diagnosis right. I was truly impressed....wasn't expecting much out of the first random doctor I went to in a new town. Also, the office wasn't busy at all, I got in the same day I called which is new to me.

March 9th, 2017