A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Barker practice?
- Dr. William Barker has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Barker practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.