A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Barker practice?
- Dr. William Barker has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Barker practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.