A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Binder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Binder, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Binder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Binder MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Binder practice?
- Dr. William Binder has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Binder practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wakefield, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Warwick, RI.
See Wakefield Emergency Physicians and Wakefield Internists.