A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bishop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bishop, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bishop has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Bishop MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Bishop practice?
- Dr. William Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bishop practices Otolaryngology near Radford, VA.
See Radford Otolaryngologists.