A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bishop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bishop, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bishop has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Bishop MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Bishop practice?
- Dr. William Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bishop practices Otolaryngology near Radford, VA.
See Radford Otolaryngologists.