A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bone graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dale Bone MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Bone practice?
- Dr. William Bone has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bone practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Infectious Disease Doctors.