A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bradley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bradley, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bradley has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Daniel Bradley FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Bradley practice?
- Dr. William Bradley has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Denton Orthopedic Surgeons.