A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal Neurology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Brown MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Brown practice?
- Dr. William Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Brown practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Seekonk, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, RI.
See Seekonk Neurologists.