A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal Neurology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Brown practice?
Dr. William Brown practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Surgery near Seekonk, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, RI.
See Seekonk Neurologists, Seekonk Internists, Seekonk Pediatricians, and Seekonk Surgeons.