A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal Neurology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Brown practice?
Dr. William Brown practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Seekonk, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, RI.
See Seekonk Neurologists.