Dr. William Carey Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William Carey?

Absolutely love Dr. Carey!!!!

Posted on January 14th, 2017

When I came to Dr. Carey I was very sick (self inflicted from alcohol}. He made me feel safe.. never once did he make me feel judged. Basically his attitude was okay here we are...lets see what we need to do. He was kind, sincere, listened to me and kept me from loosing hope. If it wasn't for his gentle spirit and kind heart I would have been too ashamed to confide the truth to him. Afraid he would thinks the worse of me. (because I already did of myself). I trust my life in his hands and wisdom. Thank you Dr. Carey!!!!

Poor Doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2014

Was referred to The Cleveland Clinic gastro department after my physicians in my home town were having a hard time diagnosing my issues even considering several of my lab test and liver biopsy results were abnormal. This was a very concerning time for my family and I. After traveling to Cleveland Clinic several times to see Dr. Carey he always had another hoop he would want me to jump through with another Doctor before he "could proceed". Dr Carey never followed through after I followed his instructions. Said I will just have to live with things the way they are and did not proceed with any of his own testing (Ercp) that he said earlier needed done(after hoops were jumped through). luckily, a year later a GOOD Doctor from my home town connected the dots and performed a procedure finding the problem. Dr Carey was arrogant and only friendly if you don't question him and just shake your head yes. Goes to show there are good and bad doctors just as there is good and bad in any profession.

Needs to retire

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I would not recommend him to anyone! Over look tests!

Thank you Dr. Carey

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I felt like giving up the search for a doctor when I meet Dr. William D. Carey. I truly believe he sees me as a person and not just another patient. His bedside manner and clear explanations made me comfortable. I went forward with procedures I would have preferred to avoid. I am not cured but I know what my situation is and what to do about it. I have hope, a great doctor, and a plan for going forward. I will continue to recommend Dr. William D. Carey to all my family, friends, and acquaintances.

Posted on November 6th, 2015