William Carter Is this you?

Neutral

July 10th, 2013

Agree ...

The same as the other review, worst er doctor. Arrogant, no manners or empathy with patient.

June 21st, 2013

ER doctor

I had to wait a long time in the Sharp memorial ER then I saw Dr William Carter. He was very arrogant and his exam was brief and incomplete. He bullied me into an Xray when I did not need one, I needed an MRI to diagnose a badly torn hamstring. Very, very arrogant. My primary doctors exam a few days later was much more complete. This doctor did not even examine the area of most concern.

November 9th, 2015