A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cox, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Cox practice?
- Dr. William Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
See Crystal Lake Orthopedic Surgeons and Crystal Lake Surgeons.