A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cox, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Cox practice?
- Dr. William Cox has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL.
See Crystal Lake Orthopedic Surgeons.