A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Creighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Creighton, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creighton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Creighton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Creighton graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Creighton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dodson Creighton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William D. Creighton practice?
- Dr. William Creighton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Creighton practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Allergists and Brawley Pediatricians.