A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Creighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Creighton, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creighton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Creighton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Creighton graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Creighton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dodson Creighton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William D. Creighton practice?
- Dr. William Creighton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Creighton practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Allergists and Brawley Pediatricians.