A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Creighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Creighton, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Creighton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Creighton graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Creighton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dodson Creighton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William D. Creighton practice?
- Dr. William Creighton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Creighton practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Brawley Allergists and Brawley Pediatricians.