A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davis, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Davis practice?
- Dr. William Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Davis practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.