William Davis MD Patient Reviews

3.9

October 4th, 2016
Unhappy patient
Doesn't follow up with test results. Refuses to give referrals . Manipulates insurance system. Don't go here.

June 18th, 2016
Top Office
I am Rosewoods customer and their absolute fan. Office Manager Lovisa is the most kindest person you will ever meet. She is just, compassionate and will not go only one but hundred miles extra to meet patients needs. She is concerned; not only about your health, but also about your emotional and personal well being. Whenever you need help, she will listen, adress and solve all your concerns in expedite manner. MD Davis is my physician. He and his Nurse Lisa are determine to diagnose and treat any health concerns I have. They respond to all phone inquiries and follow up during medical treatments. They are always there, ready to help and just a phone call away. Don't miss out on extraordinary medical care and feel how appreciated customer should feel...

June 16th, 2016
Exceptional
Dr. Davis is an exceptional Dr. He is thorough in his questioning and exams. His staff is remarkable and during a time when I simply needed kindness and compassion Dr Davis and his staff are 10/10.

May 20th, 2016
PCP nightmare
This office will not give you referrals unless you set up an appointment with them even in a health emergency that they are not qualified for. Pick this PCP if you want to pay for appointments that only benefit them and experience major hassles with your insurance coverage.

April 4th, 2016
Out of sight, out of mind by the doctor.
Dr. Davis does not follow up with test results in a timely manner. I asked three times (one was a handwritten request) for a referral to a dermatologist. After waiting for 6 weeks, I just gave up.

June 19th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I was incredibly scared to find a new Doctor. I had not had health insurance most of my life, but now was "forced" to get it through Obamacare. Finding Dr. Davis was such a relief. He is actually the best Doctor I have ever been too. Efficient, thorough, respectful.

September 11th, 2013
I have been coming to Rosewood for many years and it is sad it has gotten so unprofessional as to what I seen today. The front office is totally rude and has not respect all. I have not been in for several months and came in today and there was a new person in the front, totally dumb founded. Wherever they moved the other girl that is usually in the front needs to be back at her desk. Not only did I sit out in the waiting room for 40 minutes but I could hear conversations from staff and all the laughing- totally not acceptable at all for a doctors office. I had the worst experience I have ever had at any doctors office before in my life. Dr Davis is a wonderful doctor however he needs a whole new staff who has some common sense. I am pretty sure that the doctors do not know how their office staff is unprofessional.

March 3rd, 2013
I was with my existing doctor for about 30 years after moving and coming to Rosewood, I had a very good experience. From the time I arrived in the office the front desk was very pleasant and helpful and I was in and out in a timely manner. Dr.Davis was awesome and took care of my needs as I was expecting a new doctor to do.

February 20th, 2013
dont go here!
pathetic! 40 minute wait. 4-5 minutes with doctor. gave me pills. sent me home. three days later, turns out vicodin makes me itch all over. told them what was happening. was told thats not true. basically called me a liar. the front desk staff are the most incompetent, rude people on the planet.

October 18th, 2012
he is a very lively doctor. I liked seeing Dr Davis until they made the place a medspa...now he just gets you in and out as fast as possible and doesnt really listen to what you have to say. :( Finding a new doctor now.

June 20th, 2012
First off, i arrived at 1:50PM for my 2:10 appointment. While waiting, 3-4 other people showed up and signed in for various appointments for the same Dr Davis, all before 2:30! That tells me the doctor packs people in and spends about 5 minutes per patient. Then, 2-3 more people come in for Dr Davis for appointments from 2:30-3:00! I go to use the restroom and there is no soap or hand sanitizer. After 30 minutes waiting, I finally get taken to the room to wait for Dr Davis. While in the room, the walls are so paper thin, I can hear every single thing he and his patients are discussing in the rooms to either side. I wait about another 20 minutes without Dr Davis ever coming in to check on me or anything. I finally walk out. This place is dirty, unsanitary, has no privacy nor respect for other's time. Plus no individual attention since he sees so many patients at once.

November 13th, 2011
MY VISIT TO THE DR
DR DAVIS HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND I LOVE HIM, HE IS ONE AWESOME DR HOWEVER SOME OF HIS STAFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED A LONG TIME AGO. I SEE DR DAVIS ON A REGULAR BASIS DUE TO MY ILLNESS, AND THERE AS BEEN A GIRL IN THE FRONT FOR A WHILE AND SHE IS ONE PLEASANT PERSON TO SEE WHEN I COME INTO THIS OFFICE, HOWEVER SHE MUST HAVE BEEN OUT ONE AFTERNOON RECENTLY AND SOMEONE ELSE WAS COVERING HER, A RUDE LIL GIRL THAT I COULD HAVE JUST COME UNGLUED ON IN THIS OFFICE. I ASKED HER A QUESTION AND SHE JUST WAS RUDE AS SHE COULD BE. THERE DOES NOT NEED TO BE SOMEONE IN THIS OFFICE IF THEY CAN NOT BE RESPECTFUL.AS I SAT DOWN SHE WALKED AWAY TALKING TO ANOTHER YOUNG LADY AND JUST CURSING OUT LOUD. I FIND THIS DISRESCTFUL TO ME AND TO MY DOCTOR. I CALLED TO LEAVE A MESSAGE SEVERAL TIMES FOR THE OFFICE MANAGER HOWEVER I NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK.I WILL ADDRESS THIS WITH THE DOCTOR ON MY NEXT VISIT.