Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
by Worst experience ever on Sep 11th, 2013

I have been coming to Rosewood for many years and it is sad it has gotten so unprofessional as to what I seen today. The front office is totally rude and has not respect all. I have not been in for several months and came in today and there was a new person in the front, totally dumb founded. Wherever they moved the other girl that is usually in the front needs to be back at her desk. Not only did I sit out in the waiting room for 40 minutes but I could hear conversations from staff and all the laughing- totally not acceptable at all for a doctors office. I had the worst experience I have ever had at any doctors office before in my life. Dr Davis is a wonderful doctor however he needs a whole new staff who has some common sense. I am pretty sure that the doctors do not know how their office staff is unprofessional.

by Very Pleased on Mar 3rd, 2013

I was with my existing doctor for about 30 years after moving and coming to Rosewood, I had a very good experience. From the time I arrived in the office the front desk was very pleasant and helpful and I was in and out in a timely manner. Dr.Davis was awesome and took care of my needs as I was expecting a new doctor to do.

|  dont go here!  |  show details
by rosewood medical sucks on Feb 20th, 2013

pathetic! 40 minute wait. 4-5 minutes with doctor. gave me pills. sent me home. three days later, turns out vicodin makes me itch all over. told them what was happening. was told thats not true. basically called me a liar. the front desk staff are the most incompetent, rude people on the planet.

Oct 18th, 2012

he is a very lively doctor. I liked seeing Dr Davis until they made the place a medspa...now he just gets you in and out as fast as possible and doesnt really listen to what you have to say. :( Finding a new doctor now.

Jun 20th, 2012

First off, i arrived at 1:50PM for my 2:10 appointment. While waiting, 3-4 other people showed up and signed in for various appointments for the same Dr Davis, all before 2:30! That tells me the doctor packs people in and spends about 5 minutes per patient. Then, 2-3 more people come in for Dr Davis for appointments from 2:30-3:00! I go to use the restroom and there is no soap or hand sanitizer. After 30 minutes waiting, I finally get taken to the room to wait for Dr Davis. While in the room, the walls are so paper thin, I can hear every single thing he and his patients are discussing in the rooms to either side. I wait about another 20 minutes without Dr Davis ever coming in to check on me or anything. I finally walk out. This place is dirty, unsanitary, has no privacy nor respect for other's time. Plus no individual attention since he sees so many patients at once.

|  MY VISIT TO THE DR  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

DR DAVIS HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND I LOVE HIM, HE IS ONE AWESOME DR HOWEVER SOME OF HIS STAFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED A LONG TIME AGO. I SEE DR DAVIS ON A REGULAR BASIS DUE TO MY ILLNESS, AND THERE AS BEEN A GIRL IN THE FRONT FOR A WHILE AND SHE IS ONE PLEASANT PERSON TO SEE WHEN I COME INTO THIS OFFICE, HOWEVER SHE MUST HAVE BEEN OUT ONE AFTERNOON RECENTLY AND SOMEONE ELSE WAS COVERING HER, A RUDE LIL GIRL THAT I COULD HAVE JUST COME UNGLUED ON IN THIS OFFICE. I ASKED HER A QUESTION AND SHE JUST WAS RUDE AS SHE COULD BE. THERE DOES NOT NEED TO BE SOMEONE IN THIS OFFICE IF THEY CAN NOT BE RESPECTFUL.AS I SAT DOWN SHE WALKED AWAY TALKING TO ANOTHER YOUNG LADY AND JUST CURSING OUT LOUD. I FIND THIS DISRESCTFUL TO ME AND TO MY DOCTOR. I CALLED TO LEAVE A MESSAGE SEVERAL TIMES FOR THE OFFICE MANAGER HOWEVER I NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK.I WILL ADDRESS THIS WITH THE DOCTOR ON MY NEXT VISIT.

Jul 25th, 2011

Respective nurse practitioner is really bad. Called several times, nobody cares calling back.doc told I am using more dose than I should and asked me to continue the dose for 6 weeks and then come for followup.Doesn't understand why can't he corrects the dose immediately depending on my blood work.

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO SEE DR,DAVIS ABOUT FOUR TIMES, HOWEVER THE FOUR TIMES I HAVE BEEN IN THE OFFICE HAVE BEEN GREAT. HIS FRONT OFFICE IS FRIENDLY AND IS ALWAYS SMILING AS I WALK IN. HIS NURSE WAS A LITTLE QUIET HOWEVER SHE IS A VERY NICE YOUNG LADY. MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT TO BE SICK AT A DOCTORS OFFICE.I HAVE REFEREED SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS TO THIS OFFICE AS I WILL TO THE REST OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS.

|  Dr. D is a trusted and caring doctor  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

Dr. Davis has been my doctor for over 10 years and I have never had a better doctor. He listens to my concerns, however many or stupid they may be. He follows up and calls me personally with test results. Since I lost my job and my insurance - I found out his office tries very hard to ensure care to people like me at really reasonable rates. I moved ans have to drive a ways to get to him but I cant imagine seeing anyone else. I trust him 100% with my care and my life. I wouldnt let anyone else handle my care.

|  concerned  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

I have not been to this office to see Dr.Davis but five times and Dr Davis is a awesime doctor. My concern is that I came into the office and was always welcomed by the girl sititng in the front. Very pleasent and always smiling with the patients and even new several by name as they came in. This is very good for patients to always be welcomed and identified by the staff, however during this one time I came in she was trying to help me with a problem and was rudely interuppted by a person who is suspose to be in your management as she says (a little short black girl). This little lady was rude and loud and I did not appreciate this not at all, specially when there were other patients in the lobby who did not need to be in my business of what I was discussing. I have not had any issues with Rosewood until this, I have even had conversations with the girls on the phone who make appointments and they are pleasant as well, but you really need to do something about your management team!!!!A Concerned Patient

|  Rosewood Rocks!!  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

Great Doctors...Great staff..Everyone so nice...

|  Poor Care  |  show details
by Looking for new Doctor on Mar 8th, 2011

Dr William Davis is a good doctor if you don't mind not being able to ask questions, do not need his full attention, don't mind hearing about HIS problems and want to be rushed out of his office in under 5mins. His part of the office should be named "Racetrack Family Physicians".

by Sarah on Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Davis is wonderful!

Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Davis is exceptional. I never feel rushed, the exam is thorough, he listens to all of my questions and concerns, he takes the time to answer everything. And he is clearly and evidently extremely smart. He is thoroughly diagnostic in his approach.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2009

He's very caring, really wants to spend time with you, and looks at the bigger picture. Staff are friendly, but the doctor himself is knowledgeable and fun and knows how to relate to you.

|  Nice, young competent family doctor.  |  show details
by mybluemake on Aug 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Davis has helped me through a serious illness with sensitivity and humor. He is careful, competent, and seems more concerned than any other GP I've had in my life. The new location is tucked away off Gessner, but they seem to be faster with more waiting rooms. Good man, great doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com