A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hawley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hawley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dean Hawley MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Hawley practice?
- Dr. William Hawley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hawley practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.