A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hewitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewitt graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hewitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Hewitt MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Hewitt practice?
- Dr. William Hewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hewitt practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists and Dothan Infectious Disease Doctors.