Dr. William Honeycutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Honeycutt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2016

Top Notch Neurologist

Attentive, astute, ethical

March 6th, 2015

I have been waiting over 45 days to have a treatment for my migraines "authorized" by my insurance company. I left a message for staff person Maria to call me after a month of waiting and she never called me back so I called again and sat on hold until she answered the call. She told me that she was "still waiting" on authorization from my insurance company. I offered to call my insurance company and try to speed up the process and she insisted I did not need to do that. Glad I did not take her advice, I just spoke to my insurance company and the Dr.'s office has never submitted the request for authorization.

May 10th, 2014

Professional

Severe lack of knowledge. I would go to Atilla the Hun if he was knowledgeable. This doctor is Attila the Hun without any knowledge. Send your letters to the Board of Cerficiation , AMA and Florida recerification. No way should he be recertified or accepted by any insurance companies. Also let your insurance companies know of his horrendous lace of basic office management and knowledge of nuerology.

September 26th, 2013

Looking for a new neurologist

I have been seeing Dr. Honeycutt for 6 years for treatment for relapsing/remitting MS. EVERY single time I walk out of his office, I vow to find a new neurologist and after my latest appointment, will finally follow through. I have seen many doctors over the years and Dr. Honeycutt is the most condescending I have ever encountered. I do not have an MD but I am highly educated so I can follow along quite well. He treats me as if I was a small child though, very dismissive of what I am telling him, he just sits there, drinking his cup of tea (rude in itself) and doesn't listen to a word I'm saying. Now that the office uses laptops for patient input, he also types away at the computer the entire time, never looking you in the eye. Overall, I went to Dr. Honeycutt initially and have stayed this long because of his involvement in cutting edge MS treatment, but I have found that advantage unimportant for my treatment. The entire office staff, while friendly while there, seems depressed. It is virtually impossible to get someone to answer the phone when you call. Their automated phone tree leaves you at dead ends or not the right extension every time. Getting on going refills processed, which can only be done by the pharmacy, is a huge nightmare. I find I must start the process MONTHS in advance to ensure I am not left without my medication. Dr. Honeycutt's nurse practitioner is even worse than Honeycutt. Very rude and impersonal. She attempted to recently change my entire course of treatment based on a radiologist's report but she had never even seen the films herself nor shown them to Dr. Honeycutt. Turns out, the films didn't show I had to change drugs. I have never felt the need to write a review for a doctor before but actively searched out the forum to do so since I feel this office is toxic enough to want to warn other patients.

August 8th, 2013

nothing wrong with you

I found Dr. Honeycutt to be working for money. I too was in the medical field and took care of my patient as I would my own family. Dr. Honeycutt said he also had the same neck pain and learned to live with it. Several months later I saw a real Dr. and had surgery and now I can actually have a life. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone!

October 31st, 2012

Some but not all staff not very professional

April 6th, 2017