A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Huff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Huff practice?
Dr. William Huff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.