Learn more about Dr. William Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hunter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hunter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hunter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Neurosurgery & Spine Center of the Carolinas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Hunter practice?
Dr. William Hunter practices Neurological Surgery near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Neurological Surgeons.