Learn more about Dr. William Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hunter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hunter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Neurosurgery & Spine Center of the Carolinas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dean Hunter MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Hunter practice?
- Dr. William Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hunter practices Neurological Surgery near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Surgeons.