Learn more about Dr. William Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hunter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hunter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Neurosurgery & Spine Center of the Carolinas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dean Hunter MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Hunter practice?
- Dr. William Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hunter practices Neurological Surgery near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Surgeons.