Dr. William Hunter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hunter?

Dont waste your time

Posted on September 16th, 2016

This Dr. is a joke. I will keep this short don't waste your time and/or money. All he cares about is getting the money for doing surgery. At the rate he is going he will be relocating to another to hide from all peoples life he messed up. If you think you are taking a lot of pills now, you could triple that amount after the surgery.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

This was my 2nd visit but my first time seeing Dr.William Hunter and I can tell you that I liked him right off. I met one of his team members the first-time and I liked her right off too!!! That's what it's all about. I thank God for all my physicians and their staff. It makes a difference when you know that genuinely are interested and care about your wellbeing and concerns :D!!!

Little help with my constant pain

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Office staff ok. Little time spent with Dr. Hunter. Would not take time to talk about what would will help pain. Just more tests scheduled. Continue to Wait 3 more weeks for another appointment. No pain medspf course just take the time of 11 months and deal with it. Please pray for me as I can take no more. My life is in bed as my left leg is numb. What is wrong with doctors. At least we euthanize our pets and I continue in pain. US needs to overhaul health system.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I had heard negative comments in the past but nothing could be further from the truth! He was attentive, kept me informed each step of the way, explained all options available, and gave excellent after-surgery care.

Posted on September 26th, 2015

I was pleased with Dr. Hunter and his staff. They're professionalism set me at ease. His diagnosis was accurate concerning the condition of my back. That in itself was the key to my recovery after the operation. First rate experience.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Hunter. I appreciate him so much. He put me back on my feet again after years of pain.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr Hunter is a great listener and caring doctor. My surgery was very successful. I highly recommend him.

Wife

Posted on August 25th, 2015

His staff was wonderful. On our first visit they made us feel like family. Also we're knowledgeable & professional. Dr. Hunter has the most compassion of any Dr. we have encountered. His nurse Kelly was on top of getting us into the hospital. Has never experienced such a fast access to the hospital. Would highly recommend Dr. Hunter The staff is an added bonus.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I saw Dr. Hunter for a herniated disc. I was so pleased with my care. Before my surgery he took his time with me and answered all my questions. He explained the surgery procedure to me very well. I went in for my surgery in the morning and I was feeling much better by that afternoon! I highly recommend Dr. Hunter.

Very impressed

Posted on August 15th, 2015

I saw Dr Hunter for a consultation. He spent at least 30 minutes with me. This included and exam and full review of my MRI. He reviewed my MRI with me and explained everything to me. He suggested I start with epidural injections. I am so pleased with the care he and his staff gave me. I am very impressed by Dr. Hunter. I highly recommend Dr. Hunter to anyone with back pain. He takes a conservative approach and doesn't want to take you straight to the operating room. He was very caring and kind.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Although I love the PA would love to have talked with Dr Hunter more.

Very pleased and satisfied from day 1!

Posted on November 10th, 2014

I was very pleased and satisfied with Dr. Hunter from day 1. He did surgery on by back and I was better immediately after surgery. I loved everything about his practice. I recommended him to my daughter in-law.