Learn more about Dr. William James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William James is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William James, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Exfoliative Dermatitis
- Foot Dermatoses
- Heart Diseases
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. James has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. James accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. James practice?
Dr. William James practices Dermatology, Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.