A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Farmington Missouri Hospital Corporation dba Miner al Area Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Johnson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. William Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Johnson practices Family Medicine near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Family Physicians.