A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Farmington Missouri Hospital Corporation dba Miner al Area Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Johnson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. William Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Johnson practices Family Medicine near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Primary Care Doctors.