A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Davies Jones MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Jones practice?
- Dr. William Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Jones practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.