A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Davies Jones MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Jones practice?
- Dr. William Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Jones practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.