A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Keith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Keith, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keith has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Daniel Keith MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Keith practice?
- Dr. William Keith has 1 office location.
Dr. William Keith practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.