Dr. William Keith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Very knowledgable doctor that provided medicine combined with OTC items to clear up my condition.

March 16th, 2016
My Mother has been going to Dr. Keith for a long time. I remember him as a young girl, and now I go to him as well. Dr. Keith is a great dermatologist

December 30th, 2015
Skilled, knowledgeable, patient
Dr. Keith is warm and a terrific listener. He was thorough and provided a list of options for my skin condition. He also brought a refreshing sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

November 27th, 2015
Dr Keith is very professional and helpful. He has a wonderful staff and they are very accommodating.

August 28th, 2015
Phenomenal Dermatologist
I had horrible acne when from 25-31years old Dr. William Keith prescribed me Differin and Hydrocortizone with instruction and Wala! You could see my beauty again! I had smooth clear skin after 3 months of his regimen.

October 21st, 2011
Dr Keith is a very good Dermatologist but unfortunately isn't reachable,if you have an emergency you are going to be very disappointed because his phone goes straight to voicemail for hours unending and this starts as early as his office opens,very bad sign and a major inconvenience to his patience.This has been going on for years!He has a emergency number but the operator can only deliver your message if there are not in office,so if there actually there and you can't reach them, he's unable to do so for you because they have to be on a lunch break for him to intervene.What a mess!

July 30th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Keith's for about six years now. Prior to seeing Dr. Keith, my skin looked horrible and after many frustrating trips to other dermatologist and facial speacilist, Dr. Keith was a breath of fresh air. He diagnosed my acne roseacea within minutes and my skin has looked amazing ever since. Thank you so much Dr. Keith!!

August 27th, 2010
Not sure he is still in business
I saw this doctor a few years back and when I tried to get a follow-up appointment, I called at least 30 times and always got a recording saying they were busy. I left a message saying I could not reach them. Never heard back. I called again recently and got the same recording. This is outrageous. Calling during their business hours and never getting a live person is a big turn off.