Dr. William Keith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Keith?

Wonderful new skin at 66yrs young😉

Posted on September 28th, 2017

The medicine he gave me worked wonderful on my skin. No need to hide behind makeup ☺

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Very knowledgable doctor that provided medicine combined with OTC items to clear up my condition.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

My Mother has been going to Dr. Keith for a long time. I remember him as a young girl, and now I go to him as well. Dr. Keith is a great dermatologist

Skilled, knowledgeable, patient

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Dr. Keith is warm and a terrific listener. He was thorough and provided a list of options for my skin condition. He also brought a refreshing sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr Keith is very professional and helpful. He has a wonderful staff and they are very accommodating.

Phenomenal Dermatologist

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I had horrible acne when from 25-31years old Dr. William Keith prescribed me Differin and Hydrocortizone with instruction and Wala! You could see my beauty again! I had smooth clear skin after 3 months of his regimen.

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Dr Keith is a very good Dermatologist but unfortunately isn't reachable,if you have an emergency you are going to be very disappointed because his phone goes straight to voicemail for hours unending and this starts as early as his office opens,very bad sign and a major inconvenience to his patience.This has been going on for years!He has a emergency number but the operator can only deliver your message if there are not in office,so if there actually there and you can't reach them, he's unable to do so for you because they have to be on a lunch break for him to intervene.What a mess!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Keith's for about six years now. Prior to seeing Dr. Keith, my skin looked horrible and after many frustrating trips to other dermatologist and facial speacilist, Dr. Keith was a breath of fresh air. He diagnosed my acne roseacea within minutes and my skin has looked amazing ever since. Thank you so much Dr. Keith!!

Not sure he is still in business

Posted on August 27th, 2010

I saw this doctor a few years back and when I tried to get a follow-up appointment, I called at least 30 times and always got a recording saying they were busy. I left a message saying I could not reach them. Never heard back. I called again recently and got the same recording. This is outrageous. Calling during their business hours and never getting a live person is a big turn off.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017